Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair bleach for an already blonde...?

my hair is dirty blonde and I want to dye it so platinum it's almost white. I have pale skin and gray eyes (please don't tell me it wont work for my skin type because I have my mind made up). So... I would like to do it at home with a cheap dye but I'm afraid my hair will fall out or something.... any suggestions? Good dye brands, tips on bleaching blonde hair, etc.?



Hair bleach for an already blonde...?

Just get a hair lightening kit. I would try soaking your hair with lemons and going out to the sun but that would damage your hiar. So..try Sun In



Hair bleach for an already blonde...?

yeah, jsut make sure you get highlights or lowlights with dimension or you will look like a slut. trust me from expierience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment