Friday, April 27, 2012

Is there a blonde hair colour out there that looks natural?

I have highlighted my hair myself for years, but it's just getting to be a pain in the rump and I don't want to pay someone at a salon $50.00 to foil my hair. I don't really know how to foil my own hair so I pull it through a cap. My hair grows so fast that I'm doing it every 3 weeks or so and it hurts sometimes. Is there a blonde hair colour that looks natural and won't turn my hair all one color-I'd like it to look more natural-with some other streaks in it.



Is there a blonde hair colour out there that looks natural?

Theres a type of haircolor in a box called L'Oreal Couleur Experte that allows you to do all over color, and then you add in highlights. the box includes the highlight mix and applicator, and you place them where you like..



To make it natural, I wouldn't suggest too light of a blonde. Dark blonde to medium blonde tends to look more natural especially if your naturally a light brunette or so...and is easier to do yourself. Anything with "gold" in it turns out too gold or brassy usually, so avoid those. Also avoid any ash tones, as ash can be a hard tone to work with. I suggest just a neutral colour "Dark blonde" "irridescent blonde" but nothing "golden" or "ash".



Good luck.



Also, If your roots grow out too quick, I suggest just applying the blonde dye to the roots instead of adding in more highlights. People's hair grows out darker than what the ends are since the ends and mid length have seen more sun, etc. and that's usually how blondes and brunettes get natural highlights. So it can still look natural with slightly darker blonde roots



Is there a blonde hair colour out there that looks natural?

There are lots of shades of blonde. Im not sure which brand it is, but it has like 3 shades in one so its not just one color. my friend has used it and it looked like natural highlights from the sun. You can get it at target or walmart. :]



hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment