Monday, May 7, 2012

I have golden dyed blonde hair , plz answer?

i dyed my hair golden blonde. my natural hair color is light brown sort of like miley cyrus' but lighter and i want my light brown hair back . i have dark brown eye-brows and sometimes look black. and i have hazel eyes. help answering these questions plz,



1.what color of brown is mileys hair?



2.what shade of brown should i get?



3.i want to have my hair dyed professionaly,(which i always do) and i want to get a color that will match when my roots grow in i want it to match the color of brown i got it dyed. so i want a color that will blend when my roots grow in. so i can get ,my brown hair back and not dye for a while plz answer



bye y'all



I have golden dyed blonde hair , plz answer?

miley died her hair in the begining of her showes it used to be light brown now its sort of a dark brown sence you died your hair it would be easier if you just got a lot of brown high lights so it looks like you got blonde high lights in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment